Monday, October 26, 2009
Blog # 10
The essay that I am going to revise is essay number one. The one about my Ex and our unfortunate day. The reason that I would like to revise this essay is because recently someone wonderful has come into my life and he has in the past two weeks helped me make more progress on getting over this event then I have in four years. So I would like to take this event and the scar it left on me and turn it into a healing piece. What does it take to get past an emotional scar. With out going into to much detail because that will be for the essay its self, but I think my main point is, you can not do it alone. As strong as you are, we all need someone to help us feel better. It could be a friend, a parent, sibling and in my case a boyfriend. How much can you do on you really do on your own? So i will be taking what aaron did to me and the scar it left on me, and showing how one person can almost make that scar disapear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment